What's that ?
Here is my Web laboratory page where I test some web stuffs.
- The Sierpinski triangle [What you will see].
- The famous Sierpinski triangle created using canvas.
- The Fractal Cross [What you will see].
- A fractal cross.
- The Flag [What you will see].
- A sort of flag :)
- A colored fractal [What you will see].
- A colored fractal.
- 3D wireframe curves [What you will see].
- Trace 3D wireframe curves from a formula and parameters (ranges, view angles,...).
- 3D facets curves [What you will see].
Trace 3D curves with facets from a formula and parameters (ranges, view angles,...). [Other example].
This is just a proof of concept : with some points of view the facets are badly rendered :)
Google Chrome Picture-in-Picture attack
I opened an issue for a security problem found in Chromium (aka Google Chrome). This issue is private as every security ones but I think I can talk about it as Chromium is not the only browser having this problem and as this problem is not so dangerous.
The problem is a picture-in-picture attack: The "Authentication Required" popup is easily imitable using DHTML. I have created a demonstration of this attack(to test using Google Chrome or Chromium browser).